понедельник, 16 января 2012 г.

DJ Willderness - Magnitizdat (mix)

This is my contribution to the 2009 waxidermy mixswap (record collectors make a mix and a copy for everyone participating). I call it Magnitizdat because that was the word for the industry of bootleg underground recordings in the USSR. It seemed to fit the hand made, illegitimate nature of the mix, even though the records on the mix are on the official state label, melodiya, not bootlegs. I spent a year collecting records on Melodiya on a heavy basis, all the time with this mix in mind as the final product. I ordered records from overseas, did trades with Martin, and also found a lot of these records in the USA. My interest came about because not many DJ's in the USA look for records from the USSR. It was a chance to make new discoveries. I learned others had discovered the wonders of Melodiya, but I could still bring this music to wider attention by presenting it in an exciting way. So I created a mix of some of the most exciting parts of the records I found, with the style of mixing that I like to hear.
DJ Willderness

Содержание:

01. DJ Willderness - Hot Lava
02. Sofia Rotaru - Someone
03. Alla Pugacheva - Sonnet
04. Fix - Rough Road
05. Vizerunki Shlyakhiv - A Guilder Rose Grows By The Mill
06. Firyuza - Chapyksuar
07. Pesniary - Love
08. Melodiya Ensemble - Labrinyth
09. Veselye Golosa - I Sing Of Love
10. Arsenal - Ivory Tower
11. Igor Brill - Street With No End
12. Melodiya Ensemble - Fire River
13. Sofia Rotaru - Marichka
14. Playma - The Rush Of Time
15. Alla Pugacheva - Shaman of Buben
16. Nerija - Owl
17. 75 Ensemble - Little Swallow
18. Poyuschiye Serdtsa - Knock On Any Door
19. Ariel - An Old Record
20. Magnetic Band - Troubadors and Madrigals
21. Melodiya Ensemble - Holiday
22. Avilov - A Musical
23. Zodiac - A Mysterious Galaxy
24. Eduard Artemiev and Boomerang - Motion
25. DJ Willderness - Shoutouts

Тип: Digital Album
Год выхода: 2009
Формат: MP3 160 kbps
Размер файла: 77.2 Мб
DJ Willderness - Magnitizdat.rar

Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий